Sunday, June 18, 2006

Lion Brand Boutique and Raining Turtles!


A while back I uploaded one of my turtles to a new venue on the Lion Brand Yarn website called the Boutique. Here's the url: http://www.lionboutique.com/. Lion Brand publishes a weekly email newsletter, and last week's edition included the turtle. Now orders are coming in for my little guys in special colors and I'm crocheting a whole pond full this weekend! The camo turtles are the most popular.

Remember, if you are interested in your own special turtle, just email us or go to our etsy site and click on "request alchemy from this seller". Special orders/color combinations are always exciting because folks tend to come up with color combos I've never thought of! Like the colors I did to match a crocheted head scarf for a young lady or the email I just received today asking about a turtle in NY Mets colors (orange & blue)!

Back to crocheting...

Sue....

No comments: