Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dachsie + Uniquely Patterned Yarn = Picasa Pup

What to do? The dachshund next door was out in the backyard running up & down the fence line barking at my dogs again (he actually has a path worn in the grass). Meanwhile I'd unearthed some wildly patterned worsted weight yarn while excavating through boxes (fuschia, copper, white, navy, aqua, red and self-striping) -- what the heck was I gonna make out of that?



Z-z-z-z-ing!!! Hit by INSPIRATION, out came Picasa the Puppy. I couldn't wait to finish and post her. So what do you think?





Find her in our etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25576676

And to enjoy more fiber art, please check out Alpaca Farm Girl's blog: http://www.alpacafarmgirl.com

6 comments:

Zena Suri Alpacas said...

Absolutely darling!

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

I think it's absolutely adorable! I'm such a kid at heart. I'd like an armload of the octopuses!

Thanks for participating in Fiber Arts Friday!

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

I think she is adorable! I'm such a kid at heart. I'd love an armload full of the octopuses!

Thanks for participating in Fiber Arts Friday.

Unknown said...

What a cuddly cutie!

Melissa said...

Oh goodness, I'm going to have to look into purchasing a snail for my daughter's 3 year birthday. She loves snails and snakes!

Carolyn B said...

Those are great colors and I love the green ears - nice conformation too :)